COVID-19 Update: July 2021
As the Prime Minister announced, a relaxation of pandemic restriction is now effective as of July 19th, 2021.
Also, our regulator, the General Dental Council (GDC), and the Chief Dental Officer specified the rules that still apply to prevent cross-infection.
Therefore, the rules below are still in place in our practice:
- We will continue to operated a locked front door policy – please ring the doorbell and member of the staff will open the door when we and the surgery are ready for you.
- Masks should be worn in the practice.
- 2-meters social distancing must be observed.
- Covid screening will take place before entering the practice.
- Hand disinfectant should be used.
- High Volume Extractors and Air Purifiers are in place during certain treatments.
- All disinfecting routine continues as before.